WVUp All Night Craft Assistant
About the Job
|Job Location:||Varies by event|
|Availability:||Craft assistants must be available to work WVUp All Night shift of 9pm - 2:30am.
|Job Function:||This position provides assistance in the craft area during WVUp All Night on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Minimum of 2.0 cumulative GPA
• WVU full-time student status
• Assist with set-up of craft area, including covering tables
• Present a positive and professional image as a WVU Arts & Entertainment and West Virginia University representative
• Assist with distribution of craft supplies
• Assist with clean-up of craft areas, including cleaning paint brushes, removing table coverings, packing up supplies
• Attend staff training and staff meetings
• Work scheduled shift as assigned
• Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor
For more information about event staff positions, email AEJobs@mail.wvu.edu.